10 salad with ham
1. Salad with marinated mushrooms
1 jar marinated mushrooms
bunch green onions
300 grams of ham
3 pcs. boiled “in uniform” of potato
Take a deep bowl and put layers:
Layer 1 – pickled mushrooms
2 layer – green onions
3 layer – diced ham
4 layer – diced potatoes
5 layer – finely chopped hard-boiled eggs
All the layers of fluff with mayonnaise, put the bowl in the refrigerator before serving and turn over to the other plate.
2. Salad “Sofia” with smoked cheese
– 1 red bell pepper
– 200 grams of ham
– 2 medium fresh cucumber
– 150 g smoked cheese (I took a “sausage)
all the ingredients are not cut small strips, add chopped greens, mayonnaise. Mix well.
Decorate as desired.
3. Salad “Anastasia”
– Cooked Ham – 300 g
– Chicken (breast boiled) – 1 piece
– Cabbage (small kochanchiki) – 1 piece
– Carrots in Korean – 200 g
– Mayonnaise – 100g
– Nuts – 1 handful.
– Egg pancakes – whisk 3 eggs with a little milk and flour. Fry 2 pancake.
Shinkuem cabbage, put in a salad bowl.
Ham cut long stripes. Chicken and ham cut into strips.
Egg rolls cut into strips. Nuts grind. All the ingredients mix and dressed with mayonnaise.
4. Salad with egg and ham.
– 400-500 g smoked ham
– 4 eggs
– 1 sweet pepper
– 1 cucumber
– 1 can (350 g) canned corn
– A small bunch fresh dill
1. Prepare the ingredients: Boil hard boiled eggs, wash the pepper, cucumber and dill in cold water, drain the water from the corn.
2. Cut the eggs in a large bowl. Add corn and stir.
3. Cut the ham into thin long slices and add them to the bowl.
4. Cut the peppers into strips. Peel the cucumber, cut it in half lengthwise and cut into thin slices. Add all in a bowl.
5. Chop the fresh dill and add to salad. All the mix, salt to taste, then add the mayonnaise and mix again.
5. Delicious salad with ham and cheese
Ham – 300 g
Cheese varieties – 200 g
Boiled Eggs – 4 pcs.
Onions – 1 pc.
Dill and parsley – 1 bunch
Salt and pepper
1. First, ham and cheese cut into strips.
2. Next, egg and onion cut into cubes.
3. Finely chop the greens.
4. Then thoroughly mix everything and dressed with mayonnaise.
6. Salad with squid and ham
Ham – 300g
Cheese durum – 200g
Boiled squid fillets – 2 pcs
Boiled Eggs – 4 pcs
Onions – 1 pc
Herbs (dill, parsley) – 1 bunch
We cut julienne ham, cheese and squid. Cut into cubes egg, onion. Cut fresh herbs finely, add mayonnaise and mix.
7. Salad “Great holiday”
1 packet of crisps is not very big
marinated mushrooms 200g
boiled eggs 3 pcs
Ham cut into strips, mushrooms arbitrary cube eggs, mayonnaise, salt and pepper, stir before serving with crackers.
8. Salad with beans and crackers
● ham, sausage or chicken;
● canned corn – 1 bank;
● crackers with your favorite meat or cheese flavor – 1-2 small packs;
● canned red kidney beans in their own juice – 1 jar;
1. Beans wash with cold boiled water.
2. Meat products petty crumble into fine strips, cubes or slices of any arbitrary size.
3. corn drainage. Dill and parsley, finely cut.
4. In a bowl, mix the beans, sausage, corn, greens, croutons.
5. fill salads with mayonnaise, we shift in a salad bowl and serve.
Lettuce turns delicious, fast, and that is important too, at cost inexpensive. Make this salad can be even more low-cost, if you cook it without sausage or meat, the taste of this change, but not spoiled, just become a little bit different. This salad is served not only by yourself in a salad bowl, but also ideal as a filling for tartlets, snacks of pita sandwiches.
9. Salad “Delicious”
– 2 cucumbers
– 300 g ham
– 3 tomatoes
– 1 head of onions
– 2 tbsp vinegar
– 1 tsp sugar
– Salt, ground black pepper
1. For the marinade: Mix vinegar with salt, sugar and pepper, bring to a boil.
2. Chop onion half rings, pour the hot marinade and refrigerate.
3. cucumbers and ham cut into strips, sliced tomatoes.
4. All the mix, season with mayonnaise (about 2-3 tbsp. Spoons).
5. Make greens.
10. Salad “Vlazhsky”
(Ingredients for this salad are taken 1: 1 from the present count of me turned “a decent bowl”, just for good company during the feast.)
Boiled potatoes in their skins – 4 pcs.
Cucumber – 4 pcs.
Smoked Ham – 400 grams.
Green peas – 1 Bank (400 gr.)
Salt, black pepper – to taste
Boil potatoes in their skins, and preferably in the evening. Potatoes need to be sure to dry a little bit. When it is cooked, drain off all the water, close the lid, put back on the fire, count to ten. When all the water has evaporated, the potatoes ready.
Boiled (brushed) potatoes, cucumber and ham cut into thin strips. Season with salt and pepper, add canned green peas, mayonnaise, stir and serve. Refuel immediately prior to feeding.