In large rooms of their laws and regulations, and therefore the principles of their design are different from all the others. We offer simple ideas to help make the room a harmonious and cozy.
1. Pot flowers. It is necessary to choose and arrange the room flowers in pots. The room has high ceilings or a blank “dead” corners is better to put the tall trees. However, certainly we need to pay attention to the lighting of plants.
2. Two-color wall. Tall plants are needed to attract attention and to emphasize the height of the ceiling, but sometimes it needs the opposite effect. If the walls are painted in two tones, it will not only make the room more attractive, but also visually reduce the ceiling.
3. Ottoman. Huge soft corners sometimes look pretty empty and isolated. This is because between the sofa and coffee table too great a distance. If, instead of a table to put a large ottoman, it eliminates the feeling of emptiness and add some softness.
4. Couch. In one huge living room couch may not be enough. Therefore, it is best to divide the room into two zones, restricting their furniture, which does not interfere with the review. This can be a couch, bench, chest.
5. Side table. To divide a large room, you can still using the side table. However, seating area, in this case should be placed in the center of the living room.
6. Sectional furniture in the shape of L. Large modern living room is the best suited for the soft parts of the letter L. This sofa is just a symbol of comfort.
On the other hand, this furniture wonderfully suitable as a separator zones. It will be an organic look between the living room and dining room.
7. Dead Zone. The spacious rooms are often many areas turn into “dead”, depriving the living comfort. It is better to get rid of such zones. To do this it is best to move the furniture away from walls, creating a cozy corner in the center of the space. However, another possible problem. Now the wall will look bare. It can be solved with side table and a couple of benches or arrange a gallery.
8. Chairs. If all of a sudden after the arrangement of furniture was found that in the room a lot of bare walls will have to buy a few extra chairs. Side table between a couple of nice chairs, a large mirror, a picture will always look stylish and original. If necessary, you can move up the chairs guests closer.
9. Intimate corner for two. Huge living room often used for receiving a large number of people. But visitors do not come every day. Therefore, an empty wall can be arranged for private leisure area. A small table, a couple of chairs – and you can read a book or chat with someone privately together. Designers are advised to use decorative ribbons on the wall to mark the place.
10. Recreation Area. The large living room, even after all the basic arrangement of furniture is sure to remain unfilled at least one corner. Oddly enough. But it can be converted into the main lounge area, a favorite corner.