Almond tarts with custard cream fruit
Almond shortbread dough:
Butter – 100 g
Flour – 165 g
Powdered sugar – 65g
Ground almonds – 65g
The yolk – 1 pc.
Milk – 500 ml
Vanilla – 1 pod or 1 ch. L. vanilla extract
Yolk – 90 g or 2 eggs
Sugar – 100 g
Corn Starch – 45 g
Fruits and berries for mashed potatoes (I took a mango) and jewelry (grapes, strawberries, raspberries, currants)
1. For the cream: milk with 50 grams of sugar, and vanilla bean cut in half, or a teaspoon of vanilla extract boil.
2. At this time grind yolks and 50 g sugar.
3. Add starch and mix thoroughly.
4. boiled milk drain (if there was a pod).
5. Part pour in the egg yolks, stir and pour back to the rest of the milk. Return to medium heat until thickened stirring constantly. Remove from heat, mix thoroughly. Again, back to the fire for another 1 minute. Pour the cream into a flat dish with borders and cool.
6. For the dough: rub the yolk with sugar and softened butter at room temperature. Add the sifted flour and ground roasted nuts. Knead the dough and put into the refrigerator for 40 minutes. Shots molds dough thickness of about 5mm. Depending on the material molds, perhaps they need to be oiled. Prick bottom of dough, cover and bake for load of up to 15 minutes at 180-200 C.
7. Grind fruit or berries, after getting rid of the seeds or skin (rub through a sieve if necessary) and cook.
8. Building: custard mixed with mashed potatoes in the desired ratio. Fill the cooled finished baskets and decorate with berries. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.