Recipe Baked apple stuffed with dried fruit – very useful
Apples (large) – 2 pcs.
Dried apricots – 6 pieces.
Prunes – 6 pieces.
Raisins – 2 tbsp. l.
Walnut – 2 tbsp. l.
Honey – 3 tbsp. l.
Sugar – 6-8 Art. l.
Lemon – ½ units.
1. Apples cut in half and remove the core with a teaspoon to get baskets with walls 0.5 cm
2. Dried apricots, raisins and prunes grind. Pour boiling water. You can pour a strong tea brewing or rum
3. Finely chop the nuts.
4. Dried recline in a colander, mix with nuts and honey.
5. Fill with a mixture of apple baskets.
6. Sprinkle apples with lemon juice so they do not darken. Sprinkle with 2 tbsp. spoons of sugar, put on the laid parchment baking paper and bake in preheated oven until 160˚S 40 minutes. Cups should keep in shape, but the apples should be soft.
7. In a small saucepan, heat the sugar with 1-2 tablespoons of water. Once the caramel starts to get dark, immediately remove from heat and pour over the apples it. Ready