Baked potatoes with the peel
Potatoes 4 pieces
4 cloves garlic
Sour cream 2 tablespoons
Bacon 4 pieces
Cheese 200 g
Dill to taste
Green onions to taste
Salt to taste
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Wash and dry the tubers – the skin should be dry, then it will be browned and crispy. Each potato rub a little olive oil and salt and bake in the oven for an hour and a half.
2. For half an hour until cooked potatoes put on a sheet of foil unpeeled garlic cloves, salt and pepper, add a little butter and a tablespoon of olive oil. Wrap and place in the oven.
3. While potatoes and baked garlic, slices of bacon cut into small pieces and lightly fry until golden brown on a well-heated dry frying pan. Set aside for a while.
4. Remove the potatoes from the oven and cool. With a sharp knife cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, then gently, taking care not to damage the peel, remove the pulp with a spoon and a shift in a large bowl.
5. Add in a bowl peeled from the skin baked garlic, sour cream, a little olive oil, chopped fresh herbs, roasted bacon, almost all of the grated cheese (except for five or six tablespoons) and mix gently, being careful not to turn the mixture into the mashed potatoes.
6. Use a tablespoon of minced starting to get each half potato skins and put them down on a baking sheet. Good warm up the grill in the oven.
7. Top each potato slice to put on a pair of very cold cubes of butter and sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese. Send in the oven for seven to ten minutes.
8. Bake the potatoes until light golden brown. Prepared slices cool slightly and serve immediately, sprinkled with a little olive oil.