Banana-pineapple cake with nuts
Wheat flour – 270 g
Baking powder – 1 tbsp
Sugar – 150 g
Vanilla sugar – 1 package
Cinnamon – a pinch
Nuts – 60 g
Banana – 2 pcs.
Canned pineapple – 160 g
Pineapple juice (syrup) – 60 ml
Egg – 2 pcs.
Vegetable oil – 160 ml
Salt – a pinch
For the cream
Fatty cream (homemade) – 300 g
Powdered sugar – to taste
Cinnamon – a pinch
Nuts (peanuts) – 150g
Sugar – 200 g
Rectangular – 32 x 22 cm
1. Sift the flour mixed with baking powder, cinnamon, salt, sugar and vanilla sugar.
2. Knife chop walnuts, pineapple and banana.
3. Beat eggs with vegetable oil until fluffy mass. I whipped blender with whisk attachment 7-10 minutes.
4. Pour the egg mixture into the flour and mix.
5. Add to the dough nuts and fruits, pour the juice and stir with silicone spatula until smooth.
6. If the mass is too thick, pour a little pineapple juice.
7. Cover the baking tray with baking paper. Pour the dough, flatten its surface. Bake at 180 for 45 minutes *. I for 10 minutes before the end of baking parchment covered top.
8. I have concerns that during baking the dough rises slide. I usually muffins and rise, but in this recipe cake pretty uniformly increased.
9. Cake cool slightly, remove from the mold and let cool completely on a wire rack. Cut it into two parts.
10. For the cream Whip cream with powdered sugar and cinnamon. Add powdered sugar to taste, but given the fact that the nuts for decoration will be a sweet caramel.
11. Cream cakes smeared, brush the top and sides of cake.
12. Prepare a decor. On a dry frying pan lightly (!) To roast the nuts. (Lightly, because I overexposed and realized that until the sugar turns into caramel my nuts turn into embers.) Pour sugar. Keep on medium heat until sugar dissolves and turns into caramel. Periodically stir. Put the nuts in caramel on parchment to cool.
Decorate top of cake.