White mushrooms 500g
Sour cream 30% -s 150 ml
Cream 35% -s 100 ml
Beef tenderloin 1 kg
Beef broth 500 ml
Dry white wine 100ml
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil 100 ml
Dijon mustard 1 tablespoon
Ground black pepper in taste
1. Beef tenderloin cleaned of films, cut into thin slices – 3-5 mm.
2. Preheat the frying pan and fry the slices of meat on it, after their ambassador to pieces of vegetable oil. Cook just until browned, then remove to a warm place. Meat frying need not all at once, and often to fine pieces are fried, stewed and not together.
3. In a saucepan pour the white wine and evaporate it to three-quarters in rapid fire. Add the stock – it needs to boil down to about half.
4. In a pan, splashing to vegetable oil and fry until brown the sliced white mushrooms and remove from heat.
5. In a saucepan with the broth add the cream and sour cream and simmer over medium heat, not allowing the sauce to run over the edge of the skillet. When the sauce thickens, season it with salt and pepper.
6. Put in a pan with mushrooms fried meat, pour the sauce, bring it to a gentle boil, and then the meat is three minutes.
7. Thread the beef stroganoff Dijon mustard, stir and serve with spaghetti or noodles.