Beetroot cream with goat cheese
Beet 400 g
Carrot 100 g
Onion 1 clove
Tomato puree 50 g
Goat cheese 100g
2 cloves garlic
Parsley chopped 2 tablespoons
Cream 40% -s 200 g
Chicken broth 1 L
Sunflower oil 50 g
50 g pine nuts
1. Puree the garlic and finely chopped parsley in a bowl mix with goat cheese.
2. Beets, carrots and onions cut into small cubes and fry in a wok on refined sunflower oil until all the vegetables are tender, then add the tomato puree and cook for another minute.
3. Pour the chicken broth into the pan and cook the vegetables in it for five minutes, stirring with a spatula.
4. Ready beet soup sent to the blender, mix it with the cream and turn by mechanical forces in the blender ruby cream.
5. This cream is poured back into the wok (which must be pre-rinse the pan, removing the remains of vegetables, and put on a small fire) and bring to a boil. Pour the beetroot on the plates, each adding a tablespoon of goat cheese with garlic and pine nuts.