6 g of dry yeast
Wheat flour 500g
1 teaspoon salt
Buttermilk 175 ml
Egg chicken 2 pieces
Sugar 300 g
Butter 85 g
Vanilla extract ½ tsp
Ground Cinnamon 5 g
Cherry Jam 500g
Vegetable oil 1.5 l
1. In 100 ml of warm water to dissolve drozhzhi.Ostavit five minutes. When the yeast start to foam, add flour, salt, buttermilk, egg, 75 g of sugar, butter and vanilla extract. Knead the dough in the mixer at low speed. After one minute, increasing to a maximum speed and knead another two minutes.
2. Coat a large bowl with oil, to shift into her dough, cover with cling film and let rise in a warm place for two hours. The dough should double.
3. While the dough is rising, in a bowl mix the remaining sugar and cinnamon. In a pastry bag with a narrow, circular nozzle shift jam.
4. When the dough rises, obmyat it and roll up to 1.5-2 cm in thickness. Cut 12 circles with a diameter of about 10 centimeters. Put the dough on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and generously sprinkled with flour.
5. In a deep skillet heat the vegetable oil for deep-frying to 180 ° C. Gently fry the donuts until golden brown.
6. Remove the donuts with a slotted spoon and napkin to shift on to the glass oil. Give donuts cool.
7. When the donuts cool down to the point that will not burn your fingers, roll them in a mixture of sugar and cinnamon. And then, having done carefully in a donut hole, fill it with jam for about three quarters of the total.