Recipe Berry Clafoutis
Clafoutis -Traditional French dessert. A cross between a cake bake and easy. Classic Clafoutis prepared with ripe cherries, but you can use any berries and juicy fruits.
800 g of different berries
200 g of fatty cream
100 g of sugar
4 medium eggs
11 g baking powder (baking powder)
100 g flour
1 h. L. almond essence
1 h. L. vanilla essence (or seeds from the vanilla pod)
1 tbsp. l. butter
1. Dough. Carefully my berries, dry them. Beat eggs in a thick and fluffy foam.
2. Add sugar, sour cream and essence. Thoroughly whisk.
3. Sift the flour into the mixture, add baking powder, mix well until smooth.
4. daubed form butter. If silicone – oil can leave.
5. Pour the batter into the pan, and pour on top of the berries.
6. Preheat the oven to 180 °. Bake 45-50 minutes until golden.
Serve with cream or the best ice cream.
And yet – chamomile tea will be very useful.