Boats of puff pastry
Puff dough without yeast – 500 g (2 layers 250 g)
Pork fillet – 300g
Bow largest – 1 pc.
Potatoes – 3-4 pcs.
Butter – 100 g
Salted cucumber – 1 large or 3-4 gherkin
Chicken egg – 1 pc.
Cheese – 50g
1. Layers thawed dough cut into 12 equal rectangles.
2. Each roll, make incisions on opposite sides.
3. Potatoes clean, wash. Boil in salted water until tender. Make a puree with the addition of 30 g of butter. Cucumbers cut into small cubes. The meat cut into small pieces and fry in the remaining oil over high heat, add salt and pepper. Add the chopped onion half rings and cook for 10 minutes under the lid over medium heat. Then remove the lid and cook over high heat until the moisture evaporates.
4. Put on the dough 1 tbsp. a spoonful of potatoes and smooth the surface. On potatoes put meat, meat – cucumbers.
5. Wrap the dough alternately on both sides to the middle of the patty cuts appeared, as if each other. Pinch the edges, giving the article a boat.
6. Baking grease, lay a paper for baking.
7. Put the boat, sprinkle with grated cheese (you can do without it), brush with beaten egg. Bake at 200 ° C and a pleasant browning (usually it takes between 15 to 25 minutes).