Borsch with chicken
Beets 1 pc
Potatoes 4 pieces
Cabbage 200 g
Onion 1 clove
Carrots 2 pieces
4 cloves garlic
Sour cream to taste
Tomato paste 1 tablespoon
1. defrost chicken, divided into parts and put to boil. Season with salt broth.
2. When the water boils, add the sliced potatoes.
3. Beets (large), carrots grate. Onion finely chopped. Crush the garlic. Fry in sunflower oil for 5 minutes. Attach the tomato paste.
4. Cabbage chop and add to the broth.
5. Once the potatoes become softer, add refueling leave for another 3-5 minutes.
6. When serving, add the cream, you can decorate with greenery.