Recipe Brazilian Carrot Cake
For the dough:
Carrots – 250 g
Eggs – 4 pcs.
Sugar – Article 7. l.
Wheat flour – 260 g
Sunflower refined – 200 ml
Baking powder – 18g
Salt – 1 pinch
For the glaze:
Milk – 200 ml
Cocoa powder – 3 tbsp. l.
Powdered sugar – 2 tbsp. l.
Potato starch – 1.5 h. Liter.
1. To prepare the Brazilian carrot cake we need to test: a large mokov or more averages, domestic chicken eggs, sugar, refined sunflower oil, wheat flour, salt, baking powder; we need to glaze cocoa powder, milk, powdered sugar, starch.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 ºC. Immediately we begin to prepare the dough for our cake. Carrots are clean and cut into small pieces.
3. In the bowl of a blender trying to drive the egg.
4. Then add the sugar.
5. Get enough sleep sliced carrots and pour refined sunflower oil.
6. Beat at high speed until a homogeneous puree.
7. Next, add flour, baking powder and salt.
8. Beat again until smooth dough. I once opened in mid-beater blender bowl and stir with a spoon the dough, to avoid lumps and everything evenly whipped.
9. Pour the batter into a baking dish. I used silicone, so nothing greased.
10. Bake the cake 45-50 minutes. Cupcake good rises. Pour into a saucepan or small saucepan milk, enter the starch, powdered sugar and cocoa powder, stir vigorously whisk, set on fire and boil a little, stirring all the time.
11. The cooled cake pour (grease) glaze, give her a “grab” and We serve to the table!