minced meat (pork + beef) – 400 g
chicken eggs – 5 pcs.
onions – 1 pc.
salt – to taste
pepper – to taste
1. Stir minced meat, add chopped onion in a blender, and pepper and salt to taste. Add one raw egg mass. Divided into 4 equal parts.
2. Break an egg into a bowl, lightly beat it. Pour into a completely flat plate.
3. One part of minced meat roll out thinly on a board sprinkled with flour, the diameter of the pan, which will prepare Brizol.
Tip: You can mince roll between cling film – so it does not stick to the rolling pin and it is more convenient to carry in a bowl.
4. In a frying pan add a couple tablespoons of vegetable oil. The cake of minced meat on the plate to transfer the egg, lay neatly on top of it. Then gently move with all the plates on the hot frying pan so that the egg is turned down and minced – on.
5. After the egg-based browned, flip and fry until Brizol readiness.
6. Serve, turning in half and sprinkle with herbs. Inside Brizol can put toppings such as sauteed mushrooms or vegetables.