3 pieces of chicken egg
Chocolate 150 g
Butter 80 g
Cocoa 1 tablespoon
3 tablespoons sugar
Cottage cheese 100g
Bananas 1 piece
Wheat flour, 3 tablespoons
1. In a water bath drown chocolate and butter, bringing it to a smooth consistency.
2. Putting the flour and cocoa mix.
3. Beat 2 eggs and 2 tablespoons sugar, so that the mass brightened.
4. To add the eggs and flour chocolate mass with cocoa and mix well. The dough is ready for the bottom layer.
5. Putting banana, cottage cheese, 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of sugar and grind, the mass had no lumps.
6. In the form, greased, put the chocolate dough.
7. Fill-banana curd mass.
8. Create a chaotic patterns using a pen spoon / fork. And put in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees for half an hour.