Brownie with cream cheese
Dark Chocolate 200g
Sugar 200 g
5 pieces of chicken egg
Wheat flour 110g
Cream Cheese 500 g
Baking powder 1 piece
1. In a large pot, boil water.
2. Butter cut into pieces, break the chocolate and put in a heat-resistant bowl or saucepan.
3. As soon as the water boils, remove a large pot from the heat and put in it a little so that the chocolate is exposed to water. Stir until a smooth homogeneous mass that consistency should be very liquid yogurt or milk. Let the mixture cool.
4. In another bowl, beat 3 eggs and 130 grams of sugar. Add the cooled chocolate mixture, stir. Pour the flour sifted with baking powder, mix well.
5. In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese, 2 eggs, and 70 grams of sugar.
6. Form for baking grease or put the parchment. Pour the chocolate dough, leaving a couple of tablespoons, smooth.
7. Top with cheese dough, without mixing. Also smoothed.
8. Top with remaining chocolate batter. Reins fork to form marble pattern.
9. Bake for 30-40 minutes at 180 degrees.