Brownie with dark chocolate
Black Chocolate 70% 250 g
¾ cup sugar
Wheat flour, ½ cup
½ teaspoon baking powder
3 pieces of chicken egg
1. In a water bath, stirring, melt the butter and chocolate. In no case do not let the oil-chocolate mixture to boil. We only need to temper the chocolate, but do not overheat it. Once the butter and chocolate will merge, remove the mixture from heat and let cool.
2. In a separate bowl, beat eggs with sugar for 3 minutes until the mixture turns white and foamed.
3. Add the egg mixture to the butter mixture with the cooled chocolate.
4. Mix everything until smooth.
5. Sift in flour with baking powder mixture and gently stir in her rubber Spatula only until such time as the cease see white streaks in the thick mixture.
6. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Pour the mixture into a rectangular shape.
7. Bake the brownies for about 20 minutes. They always better nedopech than Perepech because in the second case we lose an incredible chocolate flavor and the very damp internal consistency, which is so famous brownies and for which so much loved. As they continue to prepare and then you have got the form from the oven, it is better to stop to cook brownies, brownie slightly parched when the edges, but still trembling in the middle.
8. Transfer the brownies out of shape on the cutting board (it will be easier to do if you hold a knife between the edge and the edge of brownie form, and then attach the form to the board, turn the form and let himself fall out brownies on the board. Then, using the second board again turn over.