Dark Chocolate 100g
Brown sugar 200g
Egg chicken 4 pieces
Wheat flour 100g
Walnut 100 g
1. Chocolate broken into pieces and together with the butter melted in a water bath, still stirring all the time with a wooden spoon or spatula. A thick chocolate sauce to remove from the water bath and leave to cool.
2. Meanwhile, mix the eggs with one hundred grams of brown sugar: beat the eggs in a separate bowl and whisk, gradually adding sugar. Beat can be using a mixer or by hand – as you wish – but not less than two and a half to three minutes.
3. With a sharp knife on a cutting board to chop the walnuts. They can be pre-fry in a dry frying pan until fragrant, but this is not an option.
4. In the cooled melted chocolate and butter gently add the remaining sugar, then the flour and chopped nuts and mix well whisk.
5. Then add the sugar-egg mixture and mix thoroughly with the chocolate mass. Color of the test is supposed to be uniform, without streaks.
6. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. The bottom of a small deep-refractory forms vystelit sheet of paper for baking, or tracing paper. Pour the batter into the pan. Put in the oven and bake for twenty-five – thirty minutes until the sugar crust.
7. Ready to pull the pie out of the oven, let cool and cut into squares with a sharp knife or a knife for pizza – so the pieces are obtained is particularly smooth.
8. Serve the brownies can be just so, and you can sprinkle with powdered sugar or spread out the squares on plates and garnish each serving with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.