Bruschetta with tomatoes and green basil
White bread 4 pieces
Tomatoes 300 g
Green basil 100g
1 clove garlic
Sea salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Olive oil to taste
Modena Balsamic vinegar to taste
1. Prepare 4 pieces of toasted white bread, then rub them on one side of a clove of garlic available.
2. Cut the tomatoes into small pieces and place them in a bowl.
3. Add the tomatoes in a bowl with chopped green basil leaves.
4. Season with salt and pepper, add the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Stir.
5. Arrange the resulting salad tomato still warm on toasted white bread.