Recipe Buckwheat porridge with mushrooms
Buckwheat – 1 cup
Water – 2 cups
Mushrooms – 400 g
Onions – 1 pc.
Parsley – 1 bunch
Olive oil – 2 tbsp. l.
Salt to taste
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. First, cook the buckwheat. Value 2 cups water and 1 cup of cereal – perfect. In boiling salted water, pour buckwheat and reduce heat. An important point: the water poured into the dealer does not stir until the very end of cooking.
3. Cook until the water is completely boiled out. Check how the water has boiled away, the knife can be: a little pushing mess, look at the bottom. If the water is boiled away completely, turn off the heat and cover with a lid ready porridge.
4. While porridge is cooked, slice the mushrooms and onions.
5. Fry the onions in a little oil (preferably olive), the onion until lightly browned.
6. Add the mushrooms and continue to fry about 5-7 minutes.
7. Finely chop the parsley.
8. Add the mushrooms and parsley for buckwheat and gently mix everything.