Recipe Buns with chocolate-nut filling
Wheat flour – 400 g
Yeast – 2 h. L.
Sugar – 50 g
Egg – 1 pc.
Brandy (replaced brandy) – 30 ml
Butter – 50 g
Honey (took 1 tbsp) – 50 g
Milk – 100 ml
Salt – 1/2 ch. L.
Vanilla sugar – 1 hour. L.
Egg yolk – 1 pc.
Hazelnut (replaced by almonds)
Brown sugar (regular)
Chocolate (preferably dark with a high content of cocoa) – 100 g
Chopped walnuts – 50 g
Brandy (cognac) – 1 tbsp. l.
1. Fried chop nuts, chocolate chips and add the brandy.
2. Put in the micro for a few seconds to priplavit chocolate.
3. Stir until smooth.
Milk, butter, honey, brandy, mix and put on low heat until melted butter (do not boil !!!)
5. Sift flour, add salt, yeast, vanilla sugar and pour the warm milk mixture
6. Knead the dough.
7. Lightly oil capacity, put the dough, cover and in a warm place for 2 hours.
8. The dough is divided into two portions and each roll in the range of 6 mm.
9. Each circle divided into eight sectors.
10. Place the filling on each sector and rolled bagels.
11. Connect the ends of bagels and fix a nut.
12. Put on the proofing.
13. Lubricate yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
14. Oven to 180 degrees.
15. Bake for 20-30 minutes.