Burger with salmon
Salmon fillet 400g
Worcestershire sauce 1 teaspoon
Chives 1 tablespoon
Smoked paprika 1 teaspoon
Plum tomatoes 4 pieces
Dried onion powder 1 tsp
Red Onion 1.5 head
Garlic cloves 2.5
Cilantro (coriander), chopped 1 tablespoon
White wine vinegar 1 teaspoon
Olive oil extra virgin 1 teaspoon
Orange juice 80 ml
Ground black pepper 40 g
Cheese 8 pieces
Hamburger buns 8 pieces
Green Salad 8 pieces
Sunflower oil to taste
Salt to taste
1. chipotle mayonnaise mix mayonnaise (homemade or factory), finely chopped red onion, orange juice, two cloves of chopped garlic and chipotle seasoning. Add salt to taste. You can manually interfere, but it’s easier blender.
2. For the tomato salsa remove the seeds from the tomatoes and cut into small cubes. Half red onion finely chop. Half of the garlic cloves grate. Mix the onion, tomato and garlic with cilantro, season with wine vinegar and olive oil.
3. Three-quarters of salmon to turn into a fine mince using a grinder remaining – cut into small cubes. Add Worcestershire sauce, chives, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt to taste. Mix well to obtain a dense homogeneous mass.
4. BLIND small patties of minced meat – eight pieces. Fry in sunflower oil in a frying pan grill – for a minute on each side.
5. Rolls cut in half, brush both halves chipotle mayonnaise. On the bottom half put on lettuce leaves. Then – on the fishcakes with a slice of cheese (Jarlsberg), add cheese on top of the salsa – and cover the top half of buns. Serve with French fries – or is simply wrong.