Recipe Cake “Monastic hut”
on the dough for the cake:
Margarine – 200 gr.
Sour cream – 300 gr.
Flour – 4 tbsp.
Sugar – 1/2 Art.
Soda – 1 hour. The lodges.
For the filling of the cake:
cherry jam – 700 gr.
3 tbsp sugar
For the cream on the cake:
Butter – 250 gr.
Condensed milk – 2 banks
1) The softened margarine grind with sugar, sour cream, flour and baking soda (baking soda to extinguish previously). Knead the dough is stiff and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Thaw cherries, drain excess juice and mix with sugar.
2) We get the dough from the refrigerator and divide it into 3 equal parts, and each part has to 6-5-4-3-2-1 parts. Roll out the rectangle 30h7sm.
We spread vishinki approximately 1-2 cm. Well fasten the ends and sprinkle lightly with flour.
3) Bake until golden brown at 200 degrees. After our sticks in for “Monastic hut” are ready, let us cream. Mix condensed milk and softened butter.
4) Now add up the cake. We spread 6-5-4-3-2-1. Each layer of oil cream.
5) Leave overnight in the refrigerator, so that it is soaked.