Cake with dried apricots, prunes and nuts
Eggs – 3 pcs.
Sugar – 100 g
Flour – 2 cups
Soda – 0.5 hours. L.
Dried apricots – 80 g
Prunes – 100g
Nuts (any) – 100 g
Vegetable oil for greasing form
Foil and parchment paper
1. Apricots and prunes my under running water. Fill with hot water for 15-20 minutes to dry fruits become softer.
2. Nuts choose to your taste or those which you have currently in stock. I used peanuts.
3. Peanut little fry in a dry frying pan. Give cool and clear from the husk. I have not crushed, simply divide each nut into two halves, and so added to the dough.
4. Divide the eggs into a bowl for mixing the dough. Pour the sugar and stir well for 10 minutes. Add the baking soda. Mix.
5. Apricots and Prunes cut into pieces and send them to the dough.
6. Nuts can chop, then connect them with the previous components. Mix everything until smooth. Pour the flour gradually.
7. knead the dough consistency slightly thicker than pancakes.
8. The form of grease with vegetable oil. Pour the batter into it ready and send in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees for 30 minutes. In the process of baking the cake top cover with foil or parchment paper for better propekaniya pie, with increasing degree oven to 200 degrees.
9. Baked cake removed from the mold, giving cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Enjoy your tea!