Calf’s liver with mashed potatoes
Veal liver 600g
Onion 1 clove
Balsamic vinegar 70g
Demiglyas Sauce 100g
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil 50 g
Ground black pepper to taste
Mashed potatoes 600g
1. Calf’s liver to be cleaned from films and other troubles, and with a sharp knife cut into wedges thick female little finger. The knife must be very sharp to the liver is beginning to spread nozzle. And in terms of aesthetics, and in terms of cooking sloppy chopped liver is no good.
2. Cut into the liver, you can prepare the sauce. To do this you need to take a ready demiglyas and warm over low heat. Add the balsamic vinegar and together bring to a boil.
3. Onions should be cut into small cubes and fry in a separate pan with vegetable oil. Once the onion is golden, add the sliced veal liver and fry, stirring the contents of the pan shovel. Now we must be careful to fry the liver should state the medium that she was already without blood, but has not yet begun dehumidified.
4. fried veal liver add demiglyasa prepared sauce and balsamic vinegar, not particularly zealous rolling in salt and black pepper. Bring to a boil over medium heat and keep in this state for about a minute. Then sprinkle the contents of the pan sliced parsley, stir and immediately remove from heat to begin laying.
5. When the liver is almost close to being ready, it is necessary to take a pound of boiled potatoes and turn it into mashed potatoes, add milk, cream or melted butter – depending on dietary beliefs. Puree it is necessary to put in the center of a plate, make a small indentation into which fits veal liver. Top liver decorated with fresh parsley.