Cannelloni stuffed with meat under sauce bechamel
Pasta cannelloni 15 pieces
Mince 500 g
Tomatoes 500 g
Onion 1 clove
3 cloves garlic
Cheese 150 g
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Butter 50 g
Wheat flour, 3 tablespoons
1. To begin with, you have to chop the onion and garlic and fry until golden brown. Then add the minced meat, mix well and fry a little. Add peeled and chopped tomatoes (in my case 4-5 spoonfuls of homemade pasta). Season with salt and pepper. Stir again, a little hold on the fire on and off – beef should not be much dry.
2. To make the sauce, it is necessary to melt the oil, to add flour, mix and then add the milk. Season with salt and pepper. Cooking need is thickened and there is no consistency as a liquid cream.
3. Now you need to fill the cannelloni has cooled down (warm), minced meat, so they do not burst. And they are not much filling – also may burst.
4. baking dish filled with half the sauce. Put back our filled cannelloni.
5. Pour the remaining sauce on top.
6. Place in a preheated 180 degree oven and bake for 30 minutes.
7. Then, sprinkle with cheese and bake for another 10-15 minutes.