Recipe Cappuccino Blanco
Milk – 1/2 Art.
Vanilla pod – 1 pc.
Sugar – 1 hour. L.
Coffee natural – 360 g
Cinnamon – to taste
1. The heated milk into a small container, add the vanilla crumb.
2. Bring to a boil, and allow to cool for a few minutes under the lid.
3. Then pour the sugar and then boil, cool quickly, filter and separate the remnants of vanilla.
4. Blender drink whisk to form a solid mass of a solid foam.
5. In the volumetric cup should be poured in early express coffee as they become available, and then pour the milk foam on top and sprinkle with cinnamon to taste