Carbonara with ham and bacon in a creamy sauce
Cream 20% -s 150 ml
Bacon 200 g
Grated Parmesan cheese 200 g
3 pieces of chicken egg
Spaghetti 300 g
1. Boil the spaghetti. Boil in salted water until complete cooking.
2. While the pasta is cooked, pour in a pan with olive oil and fry the ham and bacon. Better cut strips of size about 3 cm by 0.5 cm.
3. In a bowl, mix the three eggs, cream and all the necessary spices. Slightly beat until smooth. Add the grated cheese. Stir.
4. In a frying pan with ham (which is still standing on the stove turned on) and ready to put bacon pasta, mix and add the cream with the eggs. All mix well once more, until pasta is completely not in the cheese and cream.
5. Arrange on plates. You can sprinkle with more grated cheese. Serve immediately.