Carrot cupcakes with ginger and cinnamon
Carrot 4 pieces
Wheat flour 1.5 cups
Baking powder 1.5 teaspoons
Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
Soda ½ teaspoon
Ginger powder ½ tsp
Walnut nutmeg ¼ tsp
Brown sugar 1 cup soft
3 pieces of chicken egg
¾ cup vegetable oil
Vanilla extract 1 teaspoon
¾ tsp salt
1. Grate the carrots (4 pieces of medium size) on a coarse grater.
2. Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
3. Beat with a mixer on high speed with butter, eggs and brown sugar. Add grated carrots creamy and vanilla and mix with a mixer until smooth. A portion of the flour mixture and pour into a mixer at low speed to bring to the state test.
4. bakeware cupcakes liners inserted from parchment paper and put them in the dough.
5. Bake in the oven, preheated to 190 degrees, about 20-25 minutes.
6. After the oven ready cupcakes 10 minutes leave cooled in molds, and then extracted with paper and let cool for at least 1 hour. Before serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar.