1-1,3 kg chicken
1 can of tomatoes in their own juice or 600gr. fresh tomatoes
50-70ml. dry white wine
2 tbsp. l. finely chopped walnuts
50 c. butter
1 bunch cilantro
1 bunch of parsley
2 to 3 cloves of garlic
2 tsp ground coriander
1. Chicken wash, cut into pieces, put them into a thick well-heated pan and lightly fry.
2. Add the butter, diced onions, fry the onion until transparent, add the wine and a little put out.
3. Add the tomatoes, coriander, salt and pepper, if a little liquid, pour a little boiling water and simmer on low heat for 25-30 minutes under the lid closed.
4. Tem time to chop nuts, finely chopped garlic, chopped fresh herbs.
5. Add the garlic and nuts in the meat, put out 3-5 minutes more.
6. Sprinkle with herbs, stir, remove from heat and leave for five minutes.