Charlotte with apples and kiwi
Apples – 2 pcs.
Kiwi – 3 pieces.
Eggs – 3 pcs.
Flour – 1 cup
2/3 cup sugar
Soda – 1/3 ch. L.
Vinegar quench soda
Vanilla – a pinch
Butter – 10 g
1. Apples peeled and cut into small thin slices.
2. Kiwi clean and cut the same pieces as apples.
3. The form of grease with butter (I took a diameter of 28 cm). Mix sliced kiwi and apple. We put the filling on the bottom form an even layer.
4. Prepare the dough. To do this, break the eggs and pour sugar.
5. Beat the eggs with sand mixer 5-7 minutes. The longer the whipping, the more elaborate the cake will be. Whipped mass should increase by 2 times and become almost white.
6. Soda extinguish vinegar. You can instead use slaked soda baking powder. But I do not really like it, because sometimes gives the cake a specific taste, with soda such problems never arise.
7. Add the vanilla or vanilla sugar. Put the dough in the flour.
8. Continue whisking mixer for a few minutes. The dough should have a fairly liquid, almost like on pancakes.
9. Pour the batter into the pan on top of sliced fruit. The dough should completely cover the filling. We put in a preheated oven.
10. Bake for about 20-30 minutes.
11. Charlotte should be slightly browned on top. Check propeklas whether it fully, you can use a toothpick: pierce the top of the cake, if the dough is not stuck to the toothpick, the cake is ready.