Cheese balls fried with garlic
Cheese balls – very tasty and popular dish. There are many ways to cook them. I offer you a simple recipe for fried cheese balls with garlic.
– Hard cheese (200 g)
– Chicken eggs (3 pcs.)
– Garlic (2-3 cloves)
– Wheat flour in / s (1-2 tbsp / l)
– Vegetable oil (for frying)
– Salt (to taste)
1) grate cheese.
2) Add salt and pepper, add the eggs and stir.
3) Peel and chop the garlic. Put the chopped garlic into the dough and add flour, knead the dough (if the flour is not enough, add more) from which the balls can be formed.
4) Take a piece of dough, molding of a ball and collapses in agony.
5) Spread them on a pre-need a hot frying pan and fry in a large amount of vegetable oil on both sides until golden brown. When fire, place them on a paper towel to remove excess fat.
6) Cheese balls with garlic ready. Put them on a plate and serve.