Cheese bread with mushrooms
Baton – 1 pc.
Mushrooms – 350 g
Cheese – 340 g
Butter – 100 g
Green onions (feathers)
1. Finely chop the mushrooms and fry in butter so that the liquid is evaporated. Mushrooms prisolit taste. Cool.
2. Onions and dill finely chop. The mushrooms add the Provence herbs. All the mix. You can add the thyme.
3. Cheese cut into plates. I had a Russian cheese. It has a distinct taste, so I added olive grass. If you have a cheese with a rich aroma and taste, you can not use these herbs.
4. The oil from the fridge cut into pieces.
5. Now proceed to loaf. Carefully, with a sharp knife, an incision bread squares. Do not cut through. The bottom of the bread should be left whole. The slots neatly fall asleep mushrooms with herbs.
6. shove oil, then the plates cheese. Sometimes the bread squares strive to break off. Do not worry – insert them back.
7. Wrap loaf in foil. Bake at 180 C for 15 minutes. Then remove the foil from the top of the loaf and bake for another 15 minutes, the cheese melted and the bread is better flushed.
8. Baton passed on to the dish and serve still hot.
9. Soft bread with golden crispy crust, mix the taste of mushrooms and green, stretching the cheese … It will not leave you indifferent!