Cheese cake in the pan
You will need:
curd – 200 g
egg – 1 pc
Sugar – 1 cup
Wheat flour – 300 g (approximately)
soda – 1 teaspoon
vinegar – to quench soda
Vanilla sugar – 1/4 tsp
milk – 500 ml
Eggs – 2 pcs
Sugar – 1 cup
flour – 3 tablespoons
salt – 1/4 tsp
butter – 150 g
fresh berries (strawberries, raspberries, black currants, etc..) – 200 g
How to cook:
1. The most suitable for this cake cream – custard or oil-brew. We will prepare a second, with butter still get tastier.
Traditional Home – whisk the eggs with the sugar (and salt can be directly added, so you do not forget) into a homogeneous mass. In particular splendor there is no need to do this so you can whisk for 5 minutes, or mixer – three times faster and without any effort.
Simply cook the custard in a water bath. Slightly longer than the fire, but not exactly prigorit. In parallel, put over medium heat a pot of water (approximately half of the pan), we need it for the water bath.
In a saucepan, pour the milk and put on a small fire to warm. At this time, we continue to whisk the eggs with the sugar and add a little flour.
When the milk begins to boil, remove it from the heat and pour a thin stream into the egg-sugar-flour creamed mixture. You have a homogeneous liquid white mass, which can not be called cream. We pour it in a saucepan in which milk is heated and placed in a pan (water should already warm).
Continue whipping cream whisk, without fanaticism. As soon as the cream begins to thicken, whisking the intensity can be increased to prevent the formation of lumps. If you notice that the corolla is already unable to cope with thick cream, replace it with a spatula and continue to stir. Ready custard is supposed to be so thick that it will drain away from the blade. Now you can add the vanilla sugar and stir.
Thus, the cream was ready. We must give it to cool completely, but always under the hood to keep the crust was formed. In the process of cooling from time to time the cream mix. While it cools, you can bake cakes for the cake.
When custard has cooled, beat the softened butter, gradually adding the custard into a homogeneous mass. Cover with cream ready to cover and leave to wait for their turn.
2. To get the correct batter uniform consistency prior to use cottage cheese can be rubbed through a sieve. The second method – grind it blender by adding egg and sugar. If you are not confused pieces of cheese in the dough, you can just pound cheese with the sugar and the egg using a fork. In general, to determine and do as you like.
The prepared curd, add baking soda (pre-extinguish vinegar) and vanilla sugar and stir. Flour not pour all at once. Better to do it gradually, fat cottage cheese and its moisture content, size of eggs greatly affect the amount of flour, you may need more or less than specified in the recipe. The dough should have medium density and plasticity.
Divide the dough into 6-8 pieces, depending on the diameter of the pan, which is planned to be used for baking cakes. Roll out each piece so that the circle has turned around. Do not forget to podpylit table or board with flour to the dough stuck.
If you want to cakes were perfectly round, take a plate of suitable diameter to the frying pan, and cut the cake on it.
Heat the pan, put the cake in the pan and nakolite it in different places with a fork, to avoid the void. Bake on both sides of a dry frying pan, over medium heat until toasted cake. Repeat this process for each cake.
Ready-made cakes, leave to cool.
3. Curd cakes with custard – it is certainly tasty, but a bit boring. But if you decorate the cake with fresh berries, such as strawberries, will not only tastier, but also beautiful.
Strawberries, wash, dry and cut into halves or quarters.
4. Cake cooled, the cream is ready, prepare the strawberries. Now assemble the cake. Place the cake on a plate, lubricate it with cream, put on top of the second cake – lubricate the cream, and so with all the shortcakes. Top with strawberries and put the prepared cake for about an hour in the refrigerator to well-soaked cream.
5. Serve the cheese cake in the pan with tea or coffee. The next day, it will be even tastier if something will remain.
– If you are not afraid of calories, to prepare custard cream can be used (10%) instead of the milk, the cream will taste even better.
– The top of the cake can be decorated not only with fresh berries, crushed nuts suit or grated chocolate or coconut. Nuts and coconut can be added to the finished cream before lubricate cakes.