Cheese soup with herbs
Cream cheese 2 pieces
Onion 1 clove
Carrot 1 piece
Herbs to taste
Potatoes 4 pieces
Olive oil to taste
Spices to taste
1. Put a pan of water.
2. Make zazharku of onions and carrots in olive oil.
3. Add zazharku into the water, and then diced potatoes, spices to taste.
4. When the potatoes are almost done, add the cheese, grated on a coarse grater or cut into small cubes.
5. Stir the soup, until the cheese is completely dissolved.
6. Add the greens and in a minute turn off the fire.
7. Soup well little to stand under the lid, and then it is ready.