Cheese soup with prawns and herbs
Cream cheese 400g
Shrimp 15 items
Carrot 1 piece
Onion 1 clove
Greens 1 bunch
Potatoes 4 pieces
1 clove garlic
Salt to taste
Spices to taste
1. Chop the garlic, onions and carrots and fry in a pan until the desired softness.
2. In two liters of boiling water to melt the grated cheese, adding a tablespoon of it, and stirring constantly.
3. Season with salt, add spices to taste.
4. The cheese soup throw sliced potatoes.
5. When the potatoes are cooked, remove from heat and add to the soup fried mixture of carrots, onions and garlic and chopped herbs.
6. Fresh shrimp cleaned and advance in a separate bowl, pour a small amount of hot soup ready.
7. Add the shrimp to the bowl of soup before serving.