Cheese soup with mushrooms and croutons
Fresh mushrooms 500g
Onion 1 clove
Parsley to taste
Butter 30 g
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil 50 g
Water 1.5 L
Cream cheese 200g
1. Heat the pan, pour on it a little vegetable oil. Put chopped onion, leave for a few minutes.
2. Then add the coarsely chopped mushrooms. Cook for 15-20 minutes on low heat. Add salt to taste.
3. At this time, pour in a pan of 1.5 liters of water, bring to a boil and dissolve in it processed cheese, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and wait 2-3 minutes.
4. Ready shift the mushrooms in a pan with cheese broth and give the cook for 2-3 minutes on low heat. Add the butter. It is also possible to add further salt, because cheese soup itself deflating. Remove from the heat.
5. At this time, chop the parsley. It can be added directly into the pot or dish individually. Also, this soup is well suited crackers fresh loaf.
6. crackers loaf cut into cubes, put on oiled baking or frying pan, put on for 5-7 minutes in a preheated oven (200 degrees), then take out and serve with soup. Crackers add individually plates.