Cheese sticks of lavash
Pita – 1 pc.
Processed cheese – 2 pcs.
Eggs – 2 pcs.
Butter – 2 tbsp
Clove garlic – 2 pcs.
Dill – 5 g
1. Cut thin strips of processed cheese, eggs, beat well.
2. Garlic must be crushed and finely chopped dill. Pita bread cut into strips (8-10sm length, width 10-12 cm).
3. Then take a strip of lavash, put it over the length of two strips of cheese, a little garlic, sprinkle with herbs and gently turn off the strip in a roll.
4. These sticks dipped in egg and razzharivaem in butter on both sides until, until they will find golden color.
5. Serve with fresh herbs and sour cream.