Cheeseburger of pork with avocado and cilantro
Minced pork 500g
2 cloves garlic
Cheese 4 pieces
Bun 4 pieces
Tomato 1 piece
4 teaspoons mayonnaise
½ avocado pieces
Cilantro (coriander) ¼ beam
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
Ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat a gas grill to medium heat.
2. Mix ground pork with garlic, salt and pepper. BLIND four patties.
3. On the hot pan pour the vegetable oil, put the meat on the grill and send. After 2 minutes, turn the meat and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
4. Ready-made burgers, without removing from the pan, cover with slices of cheese (cheese is better to use for hot sandwiches) and send it to the grill for 1-2 minutes, the cheese is slightly melted, but has not yet started to flow.
5. hamburger buns and cut along the 8 halves assemble 4 cheeseburgers, sequentially laying on the bottom half of the mayonnaise, meat and cheese, tomato slices, avocado slices and coarsely chopped cilantro leaves. Cover with top half of bun and serve.