Cheesecake in multicooker
1 packet of biscuits (120 g)
80 g of butter
600 g of cream cheese
200 g of sugar
20 g flour
Juice of half flour
Zest of 1 lemon (you can not)
2 egg yolks
80 g of cream
½ tsp. Salt
1. Grind the cookies into crumbs in a blender.
2. Melt the butter and mix with cookies.
3. Cover the bowl multicooker baking paper, make an incision along the edges. And get crumbs pour into a bowl, leveling glass.
4. Now prepare the filling. Spoon to mix the cheese, sugar, lemon zest, salt and flour.
5. Stir, add one 2 eggs, 2 egg yolks, cream and lemon juice.
6. Pour the curd into a bowl multicooker, level the surface and bake 45 minutes. Readiness can determine if you shake multicooker, middle should shake. Ready cake gat, cool and leave overnight in the refrigerator.