Recipe Cheesecake with apricots
● 100-120 gr. flour
● 1 egg
● 50g. sugar
● 50g. softened butter
● 200g. curd
● 1 egg
● 1.5 tablespoons of sour cream
● 1.5 tablespoons sugar
● 1 tablespoon cornstarch
● 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
● canned apricots
1. Beat butter with sugar until white, add the egg, a little beat, top Sift the flour and quickly knead the dough, wrap it in foil, put into the refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Cottage cheese through a sieve, mix with a mixer at low speed with the sugar, vanilla sugar, eggs, sour cream and starch.
Oven heated to 180-200 degrees, the split mold 19 cm. Grease with butter.
3. Roll out the dough, shape shift into a molded rim, top with cream and apricots.
4. Bake the cake 30-40 minutes, until the top of the cream hardens.