Cheesecake with canned cherries
3 egg yolks
125 g of powdered sugar
75 g semolina
2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Whip 3 egg yolks with 125 grams of powdered sugar, add 75 g semolina 2 tbsp lemon juice and 500 g of fat-free yogurt.
2. G protein shake up and carefully put in the curd mass.
3. Take 300 grams of canned cherries, drained, mixed with cottage cheese.
4. Fill weight greased form, put on the rack in the preheated oven and bake for about 35 minutes at 200 degrees.
5. casserole served with jam, cream or vanilla sauce.