Recipe Cheesecake with coconut and peaches
Cottage cheese – 500 g
Butter – 100 g
Milk – 100 g
Coconut Hammer – 1 cup
Biscuit shortbread cookies – 350 g
Canned peaches – 500 g
Sugar – ½ cup
Eggs – 3 pcs.
1. Cookies grind in a blender. Add the melted butter.
2. Tins grease with butter. Share on the basis of the bottom of the cookie.
3. Remove in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. In a blender combine cottage cheese, milk, sugar.
5. Grind to a paste.
6. In three steps to add milled coconut and eggs. It should get a completely homogeneous mass.
7. On the basis of the cooled sand to lay out half the cheese mass.
8. Top with sliced peaches.
9. Next pour the rest of the curd mass. Cook for 1 hour at 165 C.
10. At the bottom of the oven I put a container of water. Cheesecake to cool completely in the refrigerator (preferably overnight).
PS: You can use a split mold with a diameter of 18 cm.