Cheesecakes with raisins
Cottage cheese 250g
Egg 1 pc.
1/2 cup flour
Almond flour 1 tbsp
1 tablespoon sugar
Baking powder 1 tsp
1 tsp vanilla essence
A handful of raisins
Powdered sugar taste
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Raisins pour boiling water and set aside.
3. Add the egg curd, sugar, vanilla essence. Mix flour with baking powder and add to cream cheese. All mix thoroughly until smooth.
4. Drain the raisins and let it cool slightly.
5. Add the raisins and stir in the cheese.
6. Heat the pan and pour 2 tablespoons. l. vegetable oil. Put a teaspoon of cottage cheese and fry until golden brown on both sides.
7. Preparation of the strawberry sauce:
Send berries and powdered sugar (the amount of powder to your taste) in a blender and whisk well.
8. Breakfast is ready. Pour the cheesecake strawberry sauce and enjoy life.