You will need:
for the cake:
325 g flour
¾ teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon sugar
4 tablespoons cold water
3 cups of cherries, pitted
190 ml water
2 tablespoons of starch
How to cook:
1. In order to make the cake in the mixer bowl, place flour, butter, sugar, salt and water. Mix well until the mixture will resemble coarse bread crumbs.
2. Then fasten hands the dough and make it a ball. Put the dough in a bowl, cover with cling film and refrigerate for about an hour.
3. In the meantime, start to cook stuffing. In a saucepan boil the cherries for 10 minutes.
4. Add the sugar and starch and stir, bring to a starch thickening (on low heat for about 5 minutes). Let cool before stuffing pie.
5. Remove the dough from the refrigerator, divide the dough into two parts. Most of the roll on the board, generously floured and then spread on a floured form. Fork poprotykayte little dough so that it does not burst, rising.
6. Put the cherry filling over the dough.
7. Now take a smaller piece of dough and roll out thinly. With a sharp knife cut into thin and flat strips of equal width.
8. Making the grid, following the instructions.
9. “Grid” from the top can be greased lightly with beaten egg yolk to give a little glitz and blush cake. Bake for 45 minutes (or until golden brown) at a temperature of 175 C.
10. Allow the cake to cool completely (may take about 2-3 hours).