Recipe Chicken fritters
Chicken fillet – 600 g
Cow milk – 150 ml
Parmesan – 100 g
Flour – 50-70 g
Eggs – 2 pcs.
Salt – to taste
Black pepper (ground) – to taste
Onions – 1 pc.
1. From the chicken and onions to cook stuffing. Put beef, milk, eggs, salt and pepper in a blender until smooth and punch and smooth mass.
2. Get plenty of like liquid sour cream. – It must be uniform, without clumps.
3. Cheese grate.
4. Add the chicken lot of cheese and flour and mix well.
5. Fry the pancakes in a frying pan with a small number of CMV vegetable oil. Ladle to pour the mass into the pan and flatten with a spoon.
6. Ready pancakes with sour cream and serve with vegetables. Pancakes are obtained by tender and hearty.