Recipe Chicken in milk – garlic sauce
Chicken in milk – garlic sauce – a dish that is easily and quickly prepared. Soft chicken and sauce is very sweet harmony and chesnochek give piquancy.
boneless chicken (or thigh fillet) 250 g
large onion 1 piece.
400 ml of milk.
4 garlic cloves
Flour 3 h. l.
salt and pepper to taste
1. The meat cut into small stripes
2. Onions cut into half rings
3. For the sauce, mix the milk, 1.5 tsp flour and chopped garlic
4. Season with salt and pepper
5. Onions fry until lightly golden brown, add the meat. Fry for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Then sprinkle with the remaining flour, stir fry a few minutes
7. Pour the milk mixture, stir
8. Simmer for 5 minutes, covered, stirring all the time
9. At the end sprinkle with herbs