Chicken in milk-garlic sauce with herbs
Milk 400 g
Garlic 4 g
Wheat flour 3 teaspoons
Onion 1 clove
Black pepper on the tip of a knife
Greens 1 bunch
Pinch of salt
Chicken fillet 250g
1. The meat cut into small stripes. Onions cut into half rings.
2. For the sauce, mix the milk, 1.5 teaspoons of flour and chopped garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Onions fry until lightly golden brown, add the meat. Saute 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper. Then sprinkle with the remaining flour, stir fry a few minutes.
4. Pour the milk mixture, stir. Simmer 5 minutes, covered, stirring all the time.
5. At the end sprinkle with herbs.