Recipe Chicken in wine with olives and new potatoes
For three-quarters of chicken
three large or six medium potatoes
one head of garlic
half a cup of olive
two or three sprigs of thyme
1 cup white wine
1 tbsp. tablespoon balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp. tablespoons honey
1. In a well-heated skillet fried chicken.
2. Take out and in its place we send potatoes and garlic.
3. Return the chicken to the skillet, put back the olives, thyme, salt and pepper.
4. In a separate bowl mix wine, balsamic vinegar and honey
5. Add to the chicken, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and leave it to languish for another hour.