Recipe Chicken kebabs with zucchini
Chicken fillet – 500 g
Young zucchini – 1-2 pieces.
Vegetable oil for frying
Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp. l.
Soy sauce – 1 tbsp. l.
Apple cider or wine vinegar (or lemon juice) – 1 ch. L.
Garlic – 1 clove
Honey – 0.5 hours. L.
Spices to taste (I – thyme, oregano and black sesame)
1. Chicken fillet cut into medium-sized pieces (I got 32 pieces).
2. Put in a bowl, add all the marinade ingredients.
3. Mix well and leave to marinate for 20-30 minutes, can be more, for example, for several hours (then put in the refrigerator).
4. Zucchini nastrogat vegetable knife on a long thin tape along the entire length zucchini.
Season with salt and leave for 10 minutes.
5. strung on skewers plate zucchini rolled rolls, turns with chicken.
6. In a pan heat the vegetable oil strongly.
Put a few shpazhek fry over medium heat for about 4-5 minutes.
7. Flip, fry for about 4-5 minutes.
Since small fillets, marinated and even then they are prepared very quickly. So do not overdo chicken skewers in a pan, then they will get a very juicy and tender.
8. Serve immediately while hot, can be supplemented with a sauce of sour cream plus a clove of garlic.
Chicken kebabs with zucchini have a chic flavor, tender juicy meat structure, which is complemented by nice soft-crunchy juicy zucchini! Delicious!